2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
need way more from klay in game 3. happy they won.

GP2 is elite. if the kid played starter minutes he’s first team defense. he is making life tough on the celtics at all levels. his closeouts were the difference in the open shots al/white/smart had in game 1. love seeing him thrive.

Wiggins, GPII, Looney & Draymond are the lifeblood of the Warriors defense.. It going to get really sticky in this series. I'm out now fella. Gotta take my blood pressure meds and smoke a bowl of some medical and take a shot for Trouble... RIP

116715.jpg

#DubsIn5 :pimp::nthat:

GP2 is elite. if the kid played starter minutes he’s first team defense. he is making life tough on the celtics at all levels. his closeouts were the difference in the open shots al/white/smart had in game 1. love seeing him thrive.
Thank God. They weren't comfortable resting behind the arc like the last game.

Dude held his own against Tatum who got like 6 inches on him.

I need Wigs to consistently score more than 15+ppg. That's all I ask for Wigs. I need Klay closer to 20ppg.

Ordered a pizza from domino's at halftime and had the audacity to leave the TV on bc they're usually pretty fast. Not this time. They were mad short-staffed. Was in there like 45 minutes and had to catch the 3rd qtr on my phone. A woman was irritated and started recording so you might see me in a vid on FB.

celtics gonna have to move the ball a lot more in game 3. JB and Tatum played similar to how KD and Russ played in 2016, you go-i go basketball. that’s what the dubs want. tatum and JB went off in the first half but no one else had a rhythm besides white to close the half.

not rotating the ball allows the dubs to stay away from their zone. surprised ime let their offense stay stagnant like that

Could've sworn I said the those guys weren't gonna shoot like that again...

Could've sworn I said the warriors had a game plan that worked and dudes just got hot...

Could've sworn I said the games were over...

Could've sworn I said Rattlesnake sighting....

Could've sworn I said Tatum is about as Kobe as Booker is...

Could've sworn.

I'm letting shots off. Hitting everything moving.

stefi-steph-curry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom