2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
6f6.gif

After 3 days discussing game 2, I've finally realized who's at fault for the Celtics losing that game

Ime Udoka didn't do his job Sunday
And here's why I say that

When he saw Draymond antagonizing his superstars, Ime was supposed to put in a bench player and tell him to rough up Steph and Klay
But he didn't
Instead he took a tech for his team which did nothing at all for his teams morale

Tonight Ime needs to have a bench player fired up and ready to get ejected

omg just saw the Scott Foster news. bet the house on Boston. its a wrap. 12-0 in scott foster games

omg just saw the Scott Foster news. bet the house on Boston. its a wrap. 12-0 in scott foster games
We really live in crazy times. Misinformation is as easy to spread as truth in something as trivial as sports.

Idk how people even take the time to digest political content, the majority of it contains a lie or exaggeration. I would honestly say all it does.

After 3 days discussing game 2, I've finally realized who's at fault for the Celtics losing that game

Ime Udoka didn't do his job Sunday
And here's why I say that

When he saw Draymond antagonizing his superstars, Ime was supposed to put in a bench player and tell him to rough up Steph and Klay
But he didn't
Instead he took a tech for his team which did nothing at all for his teams morale

Tonight Ime needs to have a bench player fired up and ready to get ejected
You think Kornet is up for the task?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom