2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

He's just as much a target as any 2 time MVP would that's gonna get smacked in the 1st Rd.

He had a great year but the MVP shouldn't go to a dude who's team ain't even a contender. It's a bad look especially when Giannis and Embiid are better players on better teams.

Giannis is better. Embiid is not.

I’d love for you to take a look at Embiid Playoff history…compare that to Jokic, and then come back and revisit this.

It’s also funny. When Giannis recieved his back 2 back MVP…he went out in the 2nd round in the East to a 5 seed.

But you forgot that tho.

Damn...I'm wild slow. I'm just now piecing it together that other screen name was him too and it happened to be ME arguing with him then. Man if that's really him.

**** that *****.

You out the gang ***** youngwolf youngwolf

FPcmzmsakAA0qgm.jpeg
Oh see I thought you knew that based on the fact that you were in the screenshots.

Giannis is better. Embiid is not.

I’d love for you to take a look at Embiid Playoff history…compare that to Jokic, and then come back and revisit this.

It’s also funny. When Giannis recieved his back 2 back MVP…he went out in the 2nd round in the East to a 5 seed.

But you forgot that tho.

I know Embiid been funny in the playoffs too but we talking this year. He led his team to a higher seed. The 2nd Rd ain't the 1st Rd. You wanted Bron to get the MVP in 2020?

Oh see I thought you knew that based on the fact that you were in the screenshots.

I didn't actually read the text in the post...I just saw the screenshots and initially didn't know why the @ohmygosherr screencaps were there. I saw my screen name but I missed the connection to youngwolf youngwolf until I went back :smh:

He's just as much a target as any 2 time MVP would that's gonna get smacked in the 1st Rd.

He had a great year but the MVP shouldn't go to a dude who's team ain't even a contender. It's a bad look especially when Giannis and Embiid are better players on better teams.

its a...regular....season....award

One year it's best player on best team, then it's best individual season, then it's the player who contributed the most to their team winning w/o help from teammates.

Criteria just changes each year to fit the narrative required to give the award to who they want to give it to.

One year it's best player on best team, then it's best individual season, then it's the player who contributed the most to their team winning w/o help from teammates.

Criteria just changes each year to fit the narrative required to give the award to who they want to give it to.

you know the one criteria that never changes?
the fact that it's a regular season award. :lol:

but I dunno maybe this is another contrarian take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom