2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th?

Embiid's finished 5th, Gannis finished 3rd.
as others have mentioned

It's not like their some massive difference between him and the other candidates.

They were still higher seeds on contending teams. What don't y'all get? :lol:

Y'all think it's "unfair" now to criticize Jokic, **** just getting started. He's a 2 time MVP with no finals appearance's (no WCF appearance to the people that say the bubble was fake) people are gonna start looking at him to start winning. Start getting a ring just like every superstar that had great individual accomplishments. Comes with the territory.

They were still higher seeds on contending teams. What don't y'all get? :lol:

Y'all think it's "unfair" now to criticize Jokic, **** just getting started. He's a 2 time MVP with no finals appearance's (no WCF appearance to the people that say the bubble was fake) people are start looking at him to start winning. Start getting a ring just like every superstar that had great individual accomplishments. Comes with the territory.

criticize whoever you want.
just make arguments that make sense.

I don't think there are a lot of adjustments

I think this is a play better situation for the raps.
stop fouling, help smarter, make Harden score.

Guess I'll be the contrarian on this DPOY thing. I have no problem with a non-big winning it. Generally speaking, perimiter scorers are the most important offensive players in the league for most teams. If a guy can make it harder on the other team's best scorers most nights and is also out there disrupting offensive sets, getting steals and deflections, etc., that's pretty significant in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom