2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me catch any one of y’all disrespecting Tim!!

GOAT PF with GOAT shoe! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

0832119F-B8DE-4603-A23E-40E64CDB28AB.jpeg

Dudes calling Draymond the “best PF” in the league at “one” point????

when was Draymond ever a marquee player?

Teams had to game plan for Draymond??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good. It's time to get all these people who make sports a spectacle about themselves out of here. Go get Clipper Darrell next.

didnt know who this was til i read the comments. its the klay thompson look a like?

and they banned him cuz he tricked security into letting him shoot on the floor?

good.

guy really thought he was privileged enough to just walk on the court and shoot.

didnt know who this was til i read the comments. its the klay thompson look a like?

and they banned him cuz he tricked security into letting him shoot on the floor?

good.

guy really thought he was privileged enough to just walk on the court and shoot.
Social media has really done a fantastic job of showcasing the ills of fame. People do crazy nonsense stuff just to be famous.

Timmy showing you can look fresh after retirement
his fashion since he hooked up with that young lady:emoji_fire:

Celtics clean up the turnovers tonight and Tatum finally has a signature game.

Boston by 9

Gotta pick my Celtics in a close one. Hopefully we see more greatness from Curry and Tatum finally balls out. Let's have a classic game with no injuries. :pimp:

A887C6A6-FEFC-4AD2-9B55-A4AF6BF23E63.jpeg

Don’t tell me this stat line looks good. Jordan made it look good throughout the whole game. Curry just comes in and launched threes hit or miss 3 for every Jordan one looks hella thirsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom