2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - Boston isn’t as bad as y’all make it seem. Just like any major city, it just depends what area you go to.

For example, I had multiple one-week stints in Cambridge in the past and while I don’t recall many other black people, I had zero problems with the white people I interacted with or ran into at bars and what not.

Another time went to a wedding near Boston Park Plaza and I think it was at the Loews nearby where we stayed and no problems there either.

It’s definitely a white city but it’s not like they are all klansmen :lol:

Exactly what I did with Kobe. C CP1708 hated to ser it. 😕🤦‍♂️People definitely doing it with Steph, and Lebby, too. All out of 'loyalty' to their guy. It's weird, but I get it. Just can't be me anymore like it was w/ Kobe.

-foe

Some people just watch their guy/team and hate on or ignore everything else. It’s weird. Makes me wonder if they really like basketball or just have a strange loyalty

Also - Boston isn’t as bad as y’all make it seem. Just like any major city, it just depends what area you go to.

For example, I had multiple one-week stints in Cambridge in the past and while I don’t recall many other black people, I had zero problems with the white people I interacted with or ran into at bars and what not.

Another time went to a wedding near Boston Park Plaza and I think it was at the Loews nearby where we stayed and no problems there either.

NOPE.

**** Boston.

Today's giving me pre Eastern Conference Finals Game 6 feelings when everyone started talking about the Warriors/Celtics Finals before the game was actually played. This time everyone talking about the Warriors coronation already.

Tonight's going to be special!

Today's giving me pre WCFR game 5, pre WCSF game 6, and pre WCF game 5 feelings. when everybody talked about the warriors spanking their opps and then later that night, they ended up spanking their opps.

#4 is about to arrive

On NT

The haters are gonna look back one day and kick themselves for not appreciating Steph.

giphy.gif

NT dubs hater nation finna get spanked

On NT
thats kinky
Exactly what I did with Kobe. C CP1708 hated to see it. 😕🤦‍♂️People definitely doing it with Steph, and Lebby, too. All out of 'loyalty' to their guy. It's weird, but I get it. Just can't be me anymore like it was w/ Kobe.

-foe
i don't hate any nba player, even as annoying as draymond is i would love him on my favorite team

its the gsw fanbase that i dislike

Yea it's definitely got a reputation and history but the experience racially is like any major Northeastern/Midwestern American city from my own experience

If the Warriors intend to close out tonight, they will need a 50-piece from Steph. Not even kidding.

Boston is going to come out guns blazing and will try to put their feet on the throats of the Warriors. That crowd is going to be ACTIVE as well.

looks fellas

i talk ****
  • before the game after Ls
  • before the games after Ws
  • during the games when losing
  • during the games when winning
  • after the games after Ls
  • after the games after Ws
it's only right. i am showing others how to be stand up solid individual since i know sum of these losers in here pop up only during selective times

Really cant believe this the last night of bball til October yall. Smh. Which topics yall gonna be at in General so we can talk sh more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom