2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has only happened TWICE in the history of the NBA, after the series was tied 2-2 and losing G5 (so down 2-3), that a team without home court advantage comes back and win the ship

you're a finance guy, give us your probability that Boston will be able to pull up this upset and then tell us what's the MOST you are willing to bet on that happening.

Well, you did the math for me. Not saying it's guaranteed to happen, but there's a possibility, even if it's a small possibility.

I also do not gamble. Most people here know this.

For the record--I'm not a Celtics fan.

It's been pretty obvious I enjoy watching the Warriors play, especially Steph Curry.

Before the series started, I had the Celtics winning in 6, because I felt they were the bigger, stronger, and faster team. Obviously, I was wrong. Would I like to see Steph win again? Yes, I would. Do I expect them to win? No, I do not for the reasons mentioned.

va757va va757va

Lets get it brotha

1E9152B6-CDC3-4C86-AFB9-DC71BE063755.jpeg

Had my bet in since bout 9:40am

Hit for $2100 in MLB on Tuesday so im feeling good

Game is either gonna be a blowout from the start and the Celtics playing catch up but goes to hell in the late 3rd and 4th or the Celtics have a good start but get molly whopped in the 3rd and 4th.

In any case, cant believe last game til October. :blush:

whatever happened to the big 3? they should have their season start right after the end of the nba finals.

atleast thats some kind of pro ball albeit washed pro ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom