2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Dubs. Well earned. Steph is going to creep up a lot of all time lists, happy for him.

Tatum going to get killed for a 2 point second half performance in a do or die game 6. Gotta get back to the drawing board and figure it out this off-season.

Also congratulations to freeze freeze wavycrocket wavycrocket and a bunch of other screennames I don't have memorized.

All the receipts being pulled
mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

talk about terrible trades... first it started with gasol to the lakers and now wiggins to the warriors.... that's why the bad teams who make bad trades remain bad lol

i really didnt think the warriors had a shot going into these playoffs....in large part because didnt think they could unless klay was klay AND thought their last 2 draft picks while tons of potential not giving them anything would hurt their chances....the crazy thing is klay I think can get stronger and closer to where he was pre injury and what if these young kids develop some.......could curry win 1-2 more over next 4 seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom