2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
How TF! are you blacking out playoff games NBA? This why you will forever stay losing to the NFL.
I live in TN and can’t watch the Grizzlies game…who made this dumb decision?
I think they blacked out Dallas when they were on NBATV as well. Definitely a **** situation that shouldn't occur

How TF! are you blacking out playoff games NBA? This why you will forever stay losing to the NFL.
I live in TN and can’t watch the Grizzlies game…who made this dumb decision?
It’s not on the local broadcast down there? That’s what usually happens for NBA TV games

Booker going supernova

Got dambbbbbb

There was a prop on him O/U 2.5 three pointers made lol

He has 4 after the 1st quarter. I didn't play since the odds weren't that great but 2.5 seemed juicy

Good to have Memphis' crowd back in the Playoffs

Let's see how crazy Minnesota gets now and which new way someone can attach themselves to the court

Don’t know why, but I really see Ja having a Westbrook type trajectory for his career. Minus chasing shallow triple doubles. He has not shown any type of jump shot to fall back on once that athleticism starts to decline. We saw how bad Russ was on bank shots alone this year. I hope Ja was paying attention and has the right people in his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom