2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had suns losing in the wcf
They gonna have to scrap to win this rd if book is done. That hammy isnt going to last a full playoffs if they dont let him rest. Got to hope the rest of the squad can win this series without him and not rush him back

Had the game on in the background wasn't really paying attention.

My brother told me Booker was out with the hamstring.

That absolutely sucks, Suns seemed poised to make a Finals run again.

He may come byke but he won't be the same.

I barely realized Ayton was even on the court. That’s the most insignificant 10 and 9 game I’ve seen

2tdna2.jpg
My algorithm can’t account for injuries

Book had the hammy issue last year too. Still think the Suns should beat the Pels so hopefully Book is ok by 2nd round

Had the game on in the background wasn't really paying attention.

My brother told me Booker was out with the hamstring.

That absolutely sucks, Suns seemed poised to make a Finals run again.

He may come byke but he won't be the same.
I’m hoping Suns make it to the conference finals. Watching old CP3 against Memphis or GSW will be 😂

Nah. Someone will step up.
He stays out for a long time, or else the Suns can't get out of the West

If he comes back too soon, he won't be himself, and the Suns can't make it out of the West.

Johnson is the natural guy to step up, but he is in the middle of a major shooting slump since coming back from injury

Unless they catch a break with Booker's injury. Things are bleak. I think they beat the Pelicans but 2nd round will be tough.

The certainty can't beat the Warriors without Booker at 100%

Last edited:
If Zion wasn’t one of the most amazing athletes in the world, he’d make a helluva bouncer. I wouldn’t say no if he extorted some extra cash from me to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom