2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was neutered from Day 1. Kyrie don’t respect him and thinks he’s more than he really is. This was 100% a “we can steamroll this guy” pick by the stars.
He was handpicked by KD :lol:. You don’t sign up to coach these 2 guys at this point thinking that you’re going to get something other than what they do. Haven’t really seen anything to make me think he’s a good coach during this tenure.

The last time we saw KD in the playoffs he was putting together an all time great series against the eventual champs.

Now his legacy is on the line after 2 bad games against the leagues best defense?

Sigh
Never mind he's been regular season mvp, finals mvp and a champion. With some luck, he'll sneak into the hall of fame.

Terrible last play but Philly still has Embiid + 4 guys 38% or better from 3 on the floor Toronto hasn’t had a answer because there isn’t one with their personnel.

Maxey gotta drive & kick/finish, or throw it to Embiid & swing it around.

Siakam has to pick on Niang. Get downhill

I think Rodman was on the same level When he was at his best. And Hakeem.
Idk if anyone's done it as long as Draymond has. Other people have had to assume more of a scoring load. Draymond pretty much only does this.

085F530E-9287-4F6C-9E7E-B5C799F97EAB.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

Terrible last play but Philly still has Embiid + 4 guys 38% or better from 3 on the floor Toronto hasn’t had a answer because there isn’t one with their personnel.

Maxey gotta drive & kick/finish, or throw it to Embiid & swing it around.

Siakam has to pick on Niang. Get downhill
My man Tobias out there :emoji_lock: up

Idk if anyone's done it as long as Draymond has. Other people have had to assume more of a scoring load. Draymond pretty much only does this.
Because that’s all he has to do since he’s been surrounded by incredible offensive players. As I’ve said before, there has never been anyone in the NBA who, IMO, success as much predicated on the situation he’s been in. I don’t knock Draymond for that; he took advantage. But it does impact how I view his individual greatness all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom