2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

4D97FAE4-71A1-4F35-85E9-D0122FF07D21.png

Bucks pretty much giving this game away with all them turnovers. Middleton only had 3 points 1st half. I feel like this series is going to be won in 7 games.

I know Demar is hot but he really just comes down and shoots without a single pass 😂

Don't shoot the Bucks back into this

Idk how to @ but somebody let aepps know calling Khris Middletown america is one of the funniest things I've ever read in here. Can't even watch the bucks anymore without thinking of it.

Very happy to read this because Middletown America is where we all go after we can't mine anymore.

It’s been awhile since I been in this thread. Who was the user that used to post 4 pictures of Draymond Green laughing every time he talked about the warriors when KD was there?

So...yall dont have no problem popping **** about Curry...but have no smoke for KD weak *** getting exposed?

weak *** ***** cant win without the other curry
I think people know GSW are going to have there hands full next round and are going to open themselves to “GSW could have used KD” comments 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom