2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine how much better a shooter reggie bollocks would be if he cut his hair.

its gotta feel like having a hand in your face everytime you shoot.

Aside from Jokic, is there a single player on the active Nuggets roster that you look at and say, “yeah, I’d like to have that guy on my team”? I think not.

Maybe Hyland because he’s so young, but that’s it.

Every time I see the Jazz play JC is taking a bad shot soon into the feed. I can never watch an entire Utah game tho so I have to extract from that.

This ninja takes a lot of bad shots.

KAT has been mostly trash in the playoffs. He gives them even a mediocre game and they probably take that one easy

Every time I see the Jazz play JC is taking a bad shot soon into the feed. I can never watch an entire Utah game tho so I have to extract from that.

This ninja takes a lot of bad shots.
He took the cash and the gunner role to stay in that city. They encourage him to be this wild with the shot selection

Aside from Jokic, is there a single player on the active Nuggets roster that you look at and say, “yeah, I’d like to have that guy on my team”? I think not.

Maybe Hyland because he’s so young, but that’s it.
Barton and Morris would be decent back ups.

Unfortunately they are his second and third optios.

Everyone else’s fault. If Utah had elite defenders at all other positions they could keep people off the line and funnel everything to the mighty Rudolph to block all the shots.

Nah nah you got this wrong it's definitely Goberts fault.

Sure they are giving up instant blow bys, but if you are really the DPOY

You'll protect the rim and the 3 point line at the exact same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom