2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that it’s even a conversation after the injury is testament to KD’s greatness. EYE saw him lead that GSW team to 2 championships. EYE saw them lose in the finals after he went down. Think Steph may have needed him that series 🤷

Can I just say the use of 'EYE' in this thread is the most condescending **** I've ever seen and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Ben can really rewrite his narrative the last year.

Come in and be the savior for KD and Kyrie on a minute restriction.

Story book.

embiid-sixers.gif

Ben can really rewrite his narrative the last year.

Come in and be the savior for KD and Kyrie on a minute restriction.

Story book.

I would allow it cause BEN is KLUTCH.

But I also don't want him to come save the most skilled players we have ever seen. They shouldn't need his help due to their expansive skill.

EYE have seen the skilled discussions and Kyrie and KD are the most skilled EYE don't agree but many on here would say otherwise.

(Don't post Bron's tweet either, it don't count we're recruiting)

Remember when Chef was "one dimensional" earlier this season?
wow.png

Remember whenever the dubs lost a meaningless regular season game and all the jokes that resulted from that?
Remember when i told all those lame mfs to keep up the weakass jokes BC #4 otw on NT & that dub nation will be getting the last laughs?

I'm just now coming down from my anger from yesterday. It's been so long I've felt like this I forgot how stressed I really do get with the Wolves in the playoffs. :lol:

Unbelievable though. Then KAT talking about sipping wine after the L...probably got a mani pedi too...cmon bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom