2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not NBA related but I figure this is the fastest way to get an answer to a question I have.

I’m wearing a Purple Rain (Prince) t-shirt today. A little while ago I went into a Blaze Pizza and the dude at the counter looked at my shirt, asked “you a Future fan?” and then laughed.

What’s the joke?

Last edited:
Not NBA related but I figure this is the fastest way to get an answer to a question I have.

I’m wearing a Purple Rain (Prince) t-shirt today. A little while I went into a Blaze Pizza and the dude at the counter looked at my shirt, asked “you a Future fan?” and then laughed.

What’s the joke?

He has a mixtape called Purple Reign :lol:

Purple_Reign_cover.jpg

I’m wearing a Purple Rain (Prince) t-shirt today. A little while I went into a Blaze Pizza and the dude at the counter looked at my shirt, asked “you a Future fan?” and then laughed.

What’s the joke?

Had this young dude say the same **** when I had my purple rain shirt one day. I just shook my head and I'm a Future fan.

What’s the joke?
After yesterdays white classics, we need to play Trap Classics
sensational.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom