2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro played ball through Chemo?

Cancer man :smh:

Everyones different with how they feel after treatment, and obv which chemo regiment you get but I salute this guy for playing and dropping 11 a game. Huge risk though, idk what chemo he got but my chemo dropped my counts really low that I was at high high risk for infection and I was cooked for the next week after I got my infusion. Playing against other people, during a pandemic at that. Kinda wild.

Everyones different with how they feel after treatment, and obv which chemo regiment you get but I salute this guy for playing and dropping 11 a game. Huge risk though, idk what chemo he got but my chemo dropped my counts really low that I was at high high risk for infection and I was cooked for the next week after I got my infusion. Playing against other people, during a pandemic at that. Kinda wild.
Gonna have to look up his story more but yeah that's wild to imagine

Heat's defense on the ball and their defenders being so far off of everyone else. Making life hell.

Not enough offensive play makers and too many bad defenders. Two massive flaws in our team Spoesltra got the heat exposing

Just checked back on hawks score
What happened?
Wasn’t they up big? :lol:
How many ice cold celebrations has he done this game?

Jalen calling it

walis.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom