2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer Dinwidie look like Norm Nixon
Whenever I think of dude I remember his hairline looked like the Gateway Arch

EC1A0616-306F-4B6A-93AE-D5148C1715B6-e1511983685455.jpeg

Gateway-Arch-in-February.jpg

Mans was the reason line-ups were invented

oh wait it gets better, i just got to the part where my guy is hauling a fake Larry O'Brien into the clubs lookin for clout. aight.
yeah we all sports fans here. You posting on a message board discussing sports as well.

Ive had some great memories with some of my best homies/Family members haulin that joint around. Great times and im not gonna be shamed for what im into, if it’s not for you cool, each they own.

Have cats never heard of a personal mancave, idk it is what it is 🤷🏽‍♂️

Fun times tho as always

im trying to understand the logic here. is he trying to fool people into thinking he was on the team? imagine the reaction of NBA fans in the bar who see him and know its fake and hes not part of the team. so odd

Ya’ll dragging it. No he aint tryna say he part of the team. Guarantee when people saw him just think hes a super fan. :lol:

yeah we all sports fans here. You posting on a message board discussing sports as well.

Ive had some great memories with some of my best homies/Family members haulin that joint around. Great times and im not gonna be shamed for what im into, if it’s not for you cool, each they own.

Have cats never heard of a personal mancave, idk it is what it is 🤷🏽‍♂️

Fun times tho as always

I dig it but the murals was too much. :lol:

im trying to understand the logic here. is he trying to fool people into thinking he was on the team? imagine the reaction of NBA fans in the bar who see him and know its fake and hes not part of the team. so odd
Nah never fooled anyone, just thought it was dope thing for city, folks loved it.

Led to playoff tickets and locker room passes, idk fairly dope to me. Esp with all your homies around, it was a fun summer for sure

Slipped my mind, that same front office person let my company hoop in this tournament at cavs practice facility. We got jerseys and all that.

If i could post video, ya can see me bricking a jumper

2348259F-B5AD-48B1-B03E-03BDC72C9799.jpeg

Did this guy really post a pic of himself on here!? :smh: Yall internet Mike Tyson Twitter finger cats I swear man:lol:

Glad I didn’t waste my time pullin his card

:lol: yall needa let that man cook. if and when the sacramento kings win a championship, i expect nothing less from you.

not gonna lie, had i not been out of the country for the warriors 2015 trophy, i wouldve immediately been on some straight degenerate debauchery downtown, carrying a fake larry o'b with my shirt off. the energy of a city right after winning a championship is dope, especially after a long *** drought. i don't blame him for living it up.

the in-home mural of the lebron block tho :lol::lol:

Funny Kenny Smith now says a series doesn’t start until a team is facing elimination when his whole shtick used to be it started once the home team lost

eventually a series won’t start until the team has been officially eliminated

Last edited:
Did this guy really post a pic of himself on here!? :smh: Yall internet Mike Tyson Twitter finger cats I swear man:lol:

Glad I didn’t waste my time pullin his card

My profile public but you probably report me to Meth again and get me banned from here like few weeks ago, I can’t miss this thread with playoffs popping off, peak form so wish you well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom