2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220426_222117.jpg
the second i saw him do this i knew it would be a great meme when they lose

They continue to bail out Ja Morant. He shot more free throws in the second half than the entire wolves team.

Can't be mad at our coaching for once with Finch. Brought Ant back in at the right time, drew up the perfect play to tie and also ran iso's for Ant the final two. They just didn't drop.

Nobody on the wolves attacks the rim, Ja does. It's simple.

Grizz will win this series….

But with a better coach, the Wolves could have actually won this series by now.

Ja dunked on Beasley like he was Scottie Pippen. So much hate towards that man.

Then turns around and hits the game winning layup.

Someone call Elon and take away that man’s Twitter account.

I feel like Ja gets fouled like that all game. It’s just the nature of his game and how easy he can get into the lane.

I get they can only make so many calls, but there always seem to be an unhealthy balance (favoring Ja/putting him at a disadvantage).

All in all, Ja needs to continue gaining muscle, learning to shoot, improving his FT shooting (BADLY) and relying more on taking less contact. If the team around him is smart, a lot of the things to extend his career will happen. I cannot believe we have probably the best highlight in the league. He need to make sure he can play at an MVP level for at least another 8 seasons.

Funniest thing about that last play was KAT being so close to Slow Mo at the three point line and the delayed reaction when Ja was making his way to the rim after the Ant gamble.

It turns out the atheltic low IQ player

looks a lot better when all his bad shots go in and all the dumb gambles pay off.

Frustrating to blow the lead, Towns and Edwards with big shots was a slight reprieve, but DLo taking that shot after being passive all game and missing everything flattened momentum. If Bev hadn’t fouled out it would’ve been him on Ja at the end instead of Edwards.

Out on watching basketball anymore tonight, getting my roommate caught up on 24 Season 3 fooooorget this until Game 6. 🐑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom