2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like whoever wins the Celtics/bucks series wins the championship.

I had hope that Embiid would reach 2021 Giannis or 2019 Kawhi level of carrying an inconsistent roster but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Maybe next year with a healthy motivated harden.

I had hope that Embiid would reach 2021 Giannis or 2019 Kawhi level of carrying an inconsistent roster but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Maybe next year with a healthy motivated harden.
I think the winner of Bucks/Celtics are going to the Finals, but I need to see how GSW finishes it out.

Closeout Yanni >

20220427_204156.jpg

End of da road for you and harden huh. Sad

FAB6C395-4D6E-41D6-AAA4-FF32E13C8000.jpeg

I thought about watching Animal Kingdom during the first season because 80s movie hottie Ellen Barkin was in it. But then I didn’t.

Gotta trade ben to OKC or Orlando. Somewhere that’s going to babysit him. Thskip and Shannon made it seem like the yips made his back hurt. Well in the case get him away from any team with expectations
Don't you dare wish him down here. This ain't bouta be the dropoff for headcases. Already got fultz b thats 1 too many

I watched the first season cuz my coworker recommended it and ol boy from peaky blinders is in it. It was mid. Surfer dudes and their mom pull off heists. The brothers have this weird incestuous relationship with their mom lol

I watched the first season cuz my coworker recommended it and ol boy from peaky blinders is in it. It was mid. Surfer dudes and their mom pull off heists. The brothers have this weird incestuous relationship with their mom lol

I think I saw the pilot episodes. Accurate. Hella mid.

This another TNT show, that was marketed crazy by the NBA. “We know drama” :lol:

E9239502-E58F-4693-B081-BCD4BF0ED313.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom