2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 64 win team…losing in the playoffs to a 36 win team….

Is CRAZY. Historic
What happens when you implement the Play In. You get a mid season trade and can sneak in not reflective of the 36 wins

The Mavs choke job was much worse. 67 wins and lose to 42 wins Warriors team.. Dirk was MVP...

The Sonics had 63 wins against a 42 win Denver Nugget squad... Payton and Kemp were healthy...

Those two are worse but yes any time a 1 seed loses to an 8 seed, it's historic. There's levels and context there though...

What happens when you implement the Play In. You get a mid season trade and can sneak in not reflective of the 36 wins

The Mavs choke job was much worse. 67 wins and lose to 42 wins Warriors team.. Dirk was MVP...

The Sonics had 63 wins against a 42 win Denver Nugget squad... Payton and Kemp were healthy...

Those two are worse but yes any time a 1 seed loses to an 8 seed, it's historic. There's levels and context there though...
EYE see what hes doing here. Typical.

Danny Green is pure evil

He took years off my life with his herrendous performance in the 2019 playoffs

He better start missing,.he owes raptors.fans that at the very least.

Playing hard is usually a fake thing to me, I feel like most times everyone's giving an acceptable level of effort but the Sixers... The Raptors are playing so much harder. This is loser effort from a team of losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom