2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see a LOT of defense being played, but still calls being made, and almost no whining when guys get called for the occasional foul. And offensive players are losing their minds when they go to the basket and appear to get ticky tack fouls that aren't called.

Look at the Bucks' smothering D inside the paint against Tatum with Lopez n Giannis.

Who needs bigs in this small ball league? Am I doing it right?

Reactions: DLF
Derrick White has been playing like a ***** all playoffs
The Spurs are the reverse Kings. Same way you can't trust the play of anyone in Sacramento until they leave, you can't trust the play of anyone in San Antonio until they leave.

Look at the Bucks' smothering D inside the paint against Tatum with Lopez n Giannis.

Who needs bigs in this small ball league? Am I doing it right?
1651427335333.gif

This is the kind of conservative basketball I like. No handouts. No crying. NO SOY BOIS NO WOKE BOIS NO BLM NO DISREPECTING LAW ENFORCEMENT

game between the Celtics and Bucks is solid af. damn really good. so far Celtics been shying away from penetrating. damn squad should balance their shooting attempts rather than being trigger happy at the 3 point area. it's not working for them as of the moment so they shouldn't force it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom