2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
tough angle but I thought he would have finished that...imagine if he threw a lob back at Clarke...I think he had enough time to do that but that ain't happening :lol:
it was a bad play considering the Warriors were expecting it. I know Ja could finish but not with that kind of play. could have had a backup plan with someone running along with him towards the post.

1651455681523.png

Again, what is the video review Centre good for? Reffing at the close of the game was trash.

I thought the game would be a blowout. Or at least that’s what I was told.

Bane and Brooks have to be better

Warriors deserved to win after the Dray ejection. Ja game winner would’ve been great though
2 flagrant 1s on one play in the span of a second when you saw the first one was not effective is a flagrant 2, man. Ejection was deserved. Good win for GS. Playoff experience and poise will be really important in this series. Minny's at home now because they didn't have much.

Last edited:
I like GP2, I’m mad Raptors didn’t offer him a contract or call him up much when he was on Raptors 905.

Don’t even need that last shot if you grab a rebound on the last possession. Or the possession before.

Warriors out hustled them in the final 3 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom