2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t remember exactly. I feel like the Wolves were at full strength for most of the games with the Clippers, but all of them were pre all-star break.
I see Minnesota is the 3.0 point favorite

I know it's a home game for them but I got it at least a pick em or LAC being a slight slight favorite

Clippers Wolves is easily the most exciting play in game. Just a bunch of uniqueness.

I see Minnesota is the 3.0 point favorite

I know it's a home game for them but I got it at least a pick em or LAC being a slight slight favorite
Really can’t take anything from the regular season games. They might have been without guys, but the games were also all before the Clips got Norm and RoCo. New teams both.

Really can’t take anything from the regular season games. They might have been our guys, but they were all before the Clips got Norm and RoCo. New teams both.
In the 5 games that George returned in... he didn't miss a beat. On both ends. Crazy

And his playmaking.. what the...

A big reason I'm leaning LAC

clips played the wolves well this season 3-1
though, a lot of the gms were early in the season
lone loss was MVPG13 missing

clips roster much improved since last meeting

I have a hard time picking against LAC in this but it’s sudden death and they’re on the road so…🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Paul George being back has really juiced up a piss poor offense. A ton of shooting surrounding PG .

The Mavs trying not to tip their hand to Utah is just making me feel like Luka isn't gonna go for at least two games.
Nothing would surprise at all. This injury doesn't seem to be a quick turnaround no matter the degree

2 games seems best case if we're thinking it isn't more than a Grade 1. If he plays before that you wonder if Luka just overrides the doctors etc.

I think covid will still be a factor this playoffs, still spreading like crazy

Alright, PLAYOFFS!! I'm'a invite my fellow fans from here to cheer our team on as we...

... oh wait. 😕🤦‍♂️

All your teams gonna lose every game.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom