2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nah. I'm watching it. But I wish both these teams could lose.

Like look at this fake tough guy nonsense from the Heat.

The Philadelphia 76ers have to be dead last in effort plays.

Both these teams are frauds.
I don’t see Miami as frauds, they made it to a championship recently yeah it was in the bubble but it’s also with an east thats a lot better then the past and their literally doing it with butler and role players. They just play hard

Capture.PNG

Impressive.

Tough to go with that small Niang lineup with Herro on the floor this time.

Can still go small but it’s gotta be Tobias. Replace Niang with Shake/Thybulle.

I don’t see Miami as frauds, they made it to a championship recently yeah it was in the bubble but it’s also with an east thats a lot better then the past and their literally doing it with butler and role players. They just play hard
People love citing the bubble like we haven't had another playoffs since and they got smacked around. Now they are on the midst of beating a play in team and a team missing it's best player.

Free Spoelstra

Without Harris or Maxey on the floor, the only threat you have to penetrate or create their own shot is Harden. Shooters aren’t knocking down open looks. So, wall off harden and let them build brick houses.

Pretty simple

People love citing the bubble like we haven't had another playoffs since and they got smacked around. Now they are on the midst of beating a play in team and a team missing it's best player.

Free Spoelstra

Let's be real. You hate Miami cause you hate Jimmy. Keep it 💯

Did not know Dedmon was a Cali kid until today. From PG’s area the Antelope Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom