2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc took his starters out down 20 with four minutes left, but couldn't take out Embiid up 30 with four minutes left against the Raptors?
This has to be his last stop. If you hire Doc Rivers I just have to assume that you are an unserious franchise

I need to see a healthy Embiid in this series.

Spo is in his own tier in coaching too. Don't think another coach comes close right now.
Spo is indisputably a great coach but saying he’s in a class by himself is pretty strong. What’s your reasoning for saying that?

Shout out to Tobias tho. 27 on 11/18 shooting

But DeAndre out did him with the stellar performance

Spo is indisputably a great coach but saying he’s in a class by himself is pretty strong. What’s your reasoning for saying that?
Having less of a team and still being relevant. Also not scared to go off on players and actually coaches them not letting players have that role

Hard to find another coach that set a culture for an organization. He gets the most out of all his players, in game adjustments are on point, rotations are on point, xs and os are there, holds his players accountable (stars and role players).

He checks off all the boxes.

Niang went 12-18 vs raptors

Hell figure his rhythm out i dont expect him to shoot lights out but atleast need 2-3 3s

Having less of a team and still being relevant. Also not scared to go off on players and actually coaches them not letting players have that role
Fair enough, but I don’t think makes him indisputably the best coach in the league. There’s other guys that do those same things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom