2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke on Duke crime

dwayne-wade-i-love-it (1).gif

Feels like the Bucks are trying to outhustle & outwork Boston = beat them at their own game. But that just doesn't seem like it's doing anything but helping you tread water. Down 17 with 9 minutes left, they need something strategic, not just hustle plays.

Caught up on the game.

Ridiculous offensive and defensive gameplans from Milwaukee.

If Brown/Tatum/White/Prichard are defending Jrue, run PnR with Giannis.

If Grant williams is on Jrue, give it to Giannis & let him hunt 1 of those guys on the switch.

Grant, Horford, & Bob are all brick walls. I do not understand why you have Giannis run into them all game long when there are much easier options :lol:

Marcus Smart isn’t playing & they’re still choose the road of MOST resistance. An insane offensive approach.

Defensively:

Stop.
Blitzing.
Tatum.

Switch, make him dribble 100 times & take 50 shots.

They did not give themselves a chance tonight.
Thats all they been doing for 3 years..giannis running through walls

Is this the result of the league being stolen from the conservatives? That is why you must stop the steal

No lies detected. I wish we were back in da 20s where slurs were slurs but MY CELTS were CELTS which is why we must stop da Steal.

Caught up on the game.

Ridiculous offensive and defensive gameplans from Milwaukee.

If Brown/Tatum/White/Prichard are defending Jrue, run PnR with Giannis.

If Grant williams is on Jrue, give it to Giannis & let him hunt 1 of those guys on the switch.

Grant, Horford, & Bob are all brick walls. I do not understand why you have Giannis run into them all game long when there are much easier options :lol:

Marcus Smart isn’t playing & they’re still choose the road of MOST resistance. An insane offensive approach.

Defensively:

Stop.
Blitzing.
Tatum.

Switch, make him dribble 100 times & take 50 shots.

They did not give themselves a chance tonight.
They really waited until the final 9 minutes of the game to do this :rofl: unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom