2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I can't remember the last time we did March Madness in General
I guess those times have passed, RIP to the NT's Most Attractive Woman tournament
Those threads used to have me dying of laughter

I just realized I can't remember the last time we did March Madness in General
I guess those times have passed, RIP to the NT's Most Attractive Woman tournament
Those threads used to have me dying of laughter
Had a couple year crackdown on women appreciation threads on here…Then the pandemic hit and everybody was worried bout other ****, so that got forgotten about

Good times tho, cats took it seriously :lol:

Had a couple year crackdown on women appreciation threads on here…Then the pandemic hit and everybody was worried bout other ****, so that got forgotten about

Good times tho, cats took it seriously :lol:
I hope none of those women ever saw the slander some of them used to get :lol:
It wasn't even about them, that competitiveness brought out the worst in us :lol:

The year Koopa became tournament organizer just so he could cheat his girl to a win :rofl:
The way cats would run to individual threads to drum up votes :rofl:

They always had an active contingent on the site though. There is ONE Grizzlies fan on the site. By next year we're definitely gonna be at 6-10 people incessantly posting about the Grizzlies.
Even bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 was hibernating until Ja became Jaheim

maxresdefault.jpg

I hope none of those women ever saw the slander some of them used to get :lol:
It wasn't even about them, that competitiveness brought out the worst in us :lol:

The year Koopa became tournament organizer just so he could cheat his girl to a win :rofl:
The way cats would run to individual threads to drum up votes :rofl:
Them Hilary Duff boys were something else :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom