2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing more with less. Also the first year we’ve seen Tatum get to this level

Yeah I’m not rolling with doing more with less to me that’s what Luka ball is going to look like. He’s white harden to me. I get the teammates don’t have sexy names but the pieces fit him to a T. Again this isn’t Luka slander. This isn’t Luka slander

Tatum was all nba in 19–20. He had the production last year to make too. He averaged 30 in the playoffs last year. Take away those baby faced years and he’s 29/8 in the playoffs.

Giannis gotta play into the doubles. Stop trusting the others, they are failing you.

Yeah I’m not rolling with doing more with less to me that’s what Luka ball is going to look like. He’s white harden to me. I get the teammates don’t have sexy names but the pieces fit him to a T. Again this isn’t Luka slander. This isn’t Luka slander

Tatum was all nba in 19–20. He had the production last year to make too. He averaged 30 in the playoffs last year. Take away those baby faced years and he’s 29/8 in the playoffs.
Doncic is a different player than Harden. They just both play slow.

Luka’s baby faced years were already ahead of JT though. Luka ball has had to look like this with the casts he’s had so far. I hear the argument but not sure I agree. Luka ball would look much better with a better second banana and a big who can protect the rim so I can’t ride with this roster being perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom