2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a few players who are not my favorite that are doing real well in the playoffs and I’m cool with it because all the series are competitive (except Dubs and Grizz now that Ja is out :frown:)

When you really break it down a basketball court is a basketball court. No sure why teams go away from home and lose their ability to play the game.

When you really break it down a basketball court is a basketball court. No sure why teams go away from home and lose their ability to play the game.
Alotta reasons but the main ones are Routine is different, fan reactions, and the refs have a favorable whistle for the home team that is especially glaring in the playoffs

Don’t be surprised if either team that played today gets smacked in game 5…CP3 ain’t fouling out in PHX and current Harden ain’t playing this well in Miami :lol:

THIS IS WHY I RESPECT AND LOVE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND OFFICER JIM "JAMES" HARDEN. BLUE LIVES MATTER YOU LIBERAL SCUMS.
6aAR.gif

200 (3).gif

FittingThirdAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif

unnamed.gif

TCPA.gif

salute-respect.gif

CnsR-57WYAAO4Bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom