2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
More cornball attention whoring antics…

83765E33-7D7D-4499-BC95-D6E194F852E2.gif

Sometimes wonder if Klay realizes that he’s black.
how this team has this many fans is beyond my comprehension

just a whole conglomerate of cornball brothas on that warriors team. I just can't support it

Don’t wanna see 76ers beat heat but if they do I hope giannis dominates Embiid.. I had Boston winning this series though lol

Other than game 1, I've just been looking at the box score for Bucks/ Celtics. The Celtics don't seem to be as dominant as they did in Round 1. Is it because the Nets sucked or are the Bucks that much better? Or is it a match-up thing?

Other than game 1, I've just been looking at the box score for Bucks/ Celtics. The Celtics don't seem to be as dominant as they did in Round 1. Is it because the Nets sucked or are the Bucks that much better? Or is it a match-up thing?
Nets were a bunch of puny freshman compared to these Bucks. Celtics can't generate any half court offense vs the Bucks so far.

Nets were a bunch of puny freshman compared to these Bucks. Celtics can't generate any half court offense vs the Bucks so far.
I feel like they are trying too hard to move the ball when they have open shots to take

Even in the Nets series, Boston didn't look great. Combined margin of victory in the four games was like 15 points.

Really disappointed with them these playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom