2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors really had to make the comeback with no coaching assistance…Brown didn’t move, say a word or even think bout calling a timeout at any point this quarter :lol: :smh:

brown was a warriors sweater away from just being a corporate exec with free courtside seats.. bruh barely made any adjustments on defense and didn’t think to attack adams on offense :sick:

who said he looked like lionel richie.. dawg i cant unsee it :lol:
Here ya go bro , one moe time :lol:
Screenshot_20220507-194807_Google.jpg

brown was a warriors sweater away from just being a corporate exec with free courtside seats.. bruh barely made any adjustments on defense and didn’t think to attack adams on offense :sick:
We gave up 41 points in the first half. 69 through 3 quarters. What kind of defensive adjustments you think Brown needed to make?

Defense was on point
missed hella threes to begin the gm
brown did not panic. He knows a 4 pt deficit is really a 5 pt lead

If Dillon gets shipped off without an extension next year them quotes gonna hit real different
pachah1.png

I hope we dont see another minute of D Lee on the court.

my boy always says "if DLee doesn't come in and hit a couple of his first few shots, take him out." he really needs to see that first shot go in to have any confidence.

i know he's earned his minutes in the rotation, but i'd rather see Kuminga in there over DLee for his athleticism and willingness to attack the rim without being afraid of contact. but i don't see Kerr doing that

Wiggins would actually be fantastic for the Warriors moving forward if he played like he is in this series consistently

He is a solid 3rd/4th option for a championship team. Hes not selfish, doesnt complain, plays defense, can get his own shot or work in the system, quality player. If he keeps this up and Poole’s year aint a fluke the Dubs could go for nice runs the next couple years. They just need to address their lack of size and they good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom