2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
279448542_5868818813146594_412178939513951155_n.jpg

Damn the facial hair shots. I got a Dame type fake beard also. :smh

You still down in Orlando? …How is it these days? Looked up some cool spots down there the other day, prices wasn’t too bad
Come threw. It's great. Weather been lovely. Hot, sunny. Good time before hurricane season. Wish the magic were in the playoffs or the raptors were still in Tampa...and in the playoffs. Thought about sliding to Miami next game before them boys out. They prolly won't be back.

before this game even officially gets started let me put it out that that hardens last game was a fluke and he will come back to earth…danny green to

before this game even officially gets started let me put it out that that hardens last game was a fluke and he will come back to earth…danny green to
Look at these people discredit Officer Jim and the work he does on the court and in the community. respect the blue
aepps20 aepps20

It doesn’t matter if you’re talking HS or the pros, you know a dude is kinda timid/soft if he layup attempts into what will be a clear swat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom