2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dallas beats Phoenix, the East is guaranteed the championship this year. Philly, Milwaukee, Miami, and Boston are all hungry....we, maybe all except Philly

DeAndre Ayton is where the obsession with "skill"
Goes too far.

Feathery hook shots and push shots are nice

But sometimes you need to just physically impose yourself on the game.

He's just a soft player imo.
He's still a young buck, he'll if he applies himself and has the right training.

I was traveling all day… so I didn’t get to keep up with the thread. Did the NT doctors determine if Poole touching Ja’s knee could create a bone bruise?

1. If Kleber is going to actually make his open 3s, Dallas becomes a completely different team and can finish with him at the 5 and can now switch everything.

2. If Ayton is just going to coast and not impose his will, Phoenix is a completely different team that is going to struggle with teams like..............................Dallas.

If Harris is being paid as a top 15 guy then what does that make Harden who gave you 2 more points than Harris did tonight

You are acting like Harris being paid like that prevented them from having 2 other max slots......

Or prevented them from having a team like they did with Butler, Simmons etc. who were one bounce away from beating the champs that year
Again. I never said anything about harden escaping blame. In fact I've said the exact opposite.

All I'm saying is as long as Harris is paid as if he's Kobe Bryant, and he consistently gives Bruce Bowen offensive production... That's a problem. If you can't see that? Well, agree to disagree. Moving fwd.

If you want to have a harden conversation, let's have that one independent of this one.

DeAndre Ayton is where the obsession with "skill"
Goes too far.

Feathery hook shots and push shots are nice

But sometimes you need to just physically impose yourself on the game.

He's just a soft player imo.
Honestly I feel kinda similar about embiid. I know he's banged up right now and i wouldn't call him soft but he doesn't impose his will nearly as much as he should while he settles for mid range shots and even floats around the perimeter. It's like his shooting touch is a gift and a curse. If shaq had range would he have been as dominant? Idk

Don’t sell Philly short, James harden is hungry :lol:
:lol: true dat true dat. I think Miami closes it out and some random cat has a great game against em, like 'Dipo. Sittin Lowry was a smart move.

1. If Kleber is going to actually make his open 3s, Dallas becomes a completely different team and can finish with him at the 5 and can now switch everything.

2. If Ayton is just going to coast and not impose his will, Phoenix is a completely different team that is going to struggle with teams like..............................Dallas.
Ayton too finesse, but they have no choice but to pay him. He can't shoot and really has no post package, getting outworked by Kleiber and Powell is unacceptable for someone that's supposed to be a top tier center.

Again. I never said anything about harden escaping blame. In fact I've said the exact opposite.

All I'm saying is as long as Harris is paid as if he's Kobe Bryant, and he consistently gives Bruce Bowen offensive production... That's a problem. If you can't see that? Well, agree to disagree. Moving fwd.

If you want to have a harden conversation, let's have that one independent of this one.
Nah man. You just like exaggerating for no good reason. lol

Either you got IT or you don’t.

Especially Centers.
Actually, I think it's a slower process for centers to develop compared to other positions, but I get what you're saying. I just like making a final decision on a players future based on their first few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom