2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220521_195407.jpg
I'm screamin

Struggling against weak *** Vic...and Bloody Glove progressing like an XMen. He's getting evaluated in a week. Iggy bouta rejoin the active roster next week too. Defense bouta get even more tight.
otto porter providing some timely shots and solid defense. feeling close to 100 pct
jordan poole is a walking bucket. nobody left in the league can stay in front of this kid. i said this time and time again, once he adapts to the nba gm/speed, it's a wrap
second unit getting more dangerous
kerr probably going to limit lee's minute
6 more wins and #4 is being delivered 🏆 . this going to be the sweetest of them all 🚬

and our young talent like wiseman, moses, and kuminga not even playing

otto porter providing some timely shots and solid defense. feeling close to 100 pct
jordan poole is a walking bucket. nobody left in the league can stay in front of this kid. i said this time and time again, once he adapts to the nba gm/speed, it's a wrap
second unit getting more dangerous
kerr probably going to limit lee's minute
6 more wins and #4 is being delivered 🏆 . this going to be the sweetest of them all 🚬

and our young talent like wiseman, moses, and kuminga not even playing
It'll be my favorite chip of the run for sure. By far.

And no excuses will be able to be made. Nobody will be able to talk **** about the ring. Even though they'll try. It'll be poverty reasoning. Can't wait.

Chris Haynes brother got dragged out here...called Steph a front runner in a space and the hive pulled all type of old tweets
mjlol (1) (1).png

i kinda expect the warriors to get blown out tonight.

still tryna figure out how a team like the warriors could have been down 55 points to a ja morantless grizzlies team 🤣

Cal lost to Wisconsin in 2015, with a NBA play in roster :lol:

Been cold on him since...

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 11.04.31 PM.png

He played basically 3 non shooters at all times
Didn't let KAT shoot 3s.

This has nothing to do with them being "raw 18 year olds"

And he's still doing this in the year of our Lord 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom