2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are all of these fans this happy? I'd be ****ing pissed.
House money. What's there to really be upset about?

We're playing meaningful basketball games with a 23 year old mega-star against the greatest dynasty of this generation. You want people to be mad? :lol:
That'll happen with Luka. Bottom line is their roster is inferior to real contenders

They overachieved with what they have
Hard to be too concerned with where we're at. Golden State's age will hit in the relative near-term. Nobody else in the West is really all that terrifying.

We're not really all that roster-locked... Just keep chipping away at it.

Luca flopping in the air with Wiggins is pathetic.. I’m trying to like this mans game but get your James harden on and I can’t root for you.. he already whines a lot
Honest, unbiased observation - it doesn’t seem at all that you’re “trying to like” Luka’s game. :lol:

You don’t have to pretend. It’s ok to just not like him.

DE6A281D-B39F-4D44-ADB1-C5495B25FE68.jpeg

D5085B55-17A5-4AB2-A996-196D22B35B6D.gif

oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

Gotta be careful with this line of thinking, even if it is 100% true.

Eh. He's not wrong.

I'd worry about this if Donnie were still making personnel decisions.

I don't think Nico/Finley are here to sit on their hands.

Wiggs is prob the 4th or 5th best player on the warriors, but he's currently paid like a 2nd. Not sure how that will work after this year?
Should be okay next season, but he's playing the best ball of his life and shouldn't expect much, if any paycut. And with Poole's extension on the horizon (plus Looney entering free agency), it makes for a very expensive team.

thing is if they can't get a second star
they have to keep playing 5 out,

5 out gives you a chance outperform your talent level
and only the very best teams can handle it in the playoffs.

you need more athletics versions of the guys you already have, but that's nearly as tough to find as a second star.

Steph so so good.

He dominates and doesn’t dominate the ball. It’s so great to see team ball beat the brakes off me ball.

Team superstar > high usage superstar he’s done changed the game.

the off ball movement and willingness to let others shine
really one of the greatest superstars the league have seen
defense wants to key in on him? ok, he'll be a decoy and let others go off

did that with KD and now he got guys like poole, wiggins, etc have big nights

House money. What's there to really be upset about?

We're playing meaningful basketball games with a 23 year old mega-star against the greatest dynasty of this generation. You want people to be mad? :lol:
You're team is down 0-3. You could be cheering about that, but I wouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom