• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They let us win! This team continues to look bad second half of year at what point do we start to blame Gruden??? May not be popular opinion but 7 more years with him 😬

regardless of what happens today, this defense is fuggin terrrrrible and ain’t gonna get us nowhere in the long run

Screenshot_20201213-185714_Raiders.jpg

Abrams and Harris back there getting torched all game long :lol::sick:

At least Abram's hits and disrupts ****. Erik Harris just consistently gets abused in every aspect of the game.

He can't tackle, he can't cover, he doesn't read play development. He's physically and tactically slow.

Almost threw my remote at the TV when he lost contain on that 2nd and 7 at midfield when the D line won their **** and had the interior completely bottled up.

High school level routine execution on that play, and it's 3rd and long and we're only down a touchdown at the start of the 4th quarter, at least we gotta chance.

Instead Harris thinks it's pursuit drill and let's Hines cut us up for 40 yards and now we're inside our own 10, first possession of the quarter.

Coordinator can only do so much even though he needed to go. There's just not a lot of talent on the defensive side right now.

Honestly man Gruden deserves a ton of blame here too.

Sticking with Guenther end of last year when many felt he was incompetent.

Firing Buckner as DL coach even though he had outstanding rapport with the unit and helped more than double our team sack total in 2019, only to hire Marinelli. Now we got 2018 numbers again with a better unit.

Offensively we put up points because we have a top 10 QB, a top 10 RB, one if the not the best constructed OL units in the league when healthy, and one if not the best TE in the league.

But imo our philosophy is overly conservative and our scheme is stale. I've long been convinced we score at a decent rate in spite of Gruden, not because of his scheme or his ideas.

Gruden's philosophy might sustain a team with a top 15 defense, but we've never been close to that in his second stint here, or anytime in the last decade. I really think a better offensive mind could consistently take this current team to the playoffs with more aggressive offense scheming, knowing that you have to compensate for a league worst defense every week.

Honestly man Gruden deserves a ton of blame here too.

Sticking with Guenther end of last year when many felt he was incompetent.

Firing Buckner as DL coach even though he had outstanding rapport with the unit and helped more than double our team sack total in 2019, only to hire Marinelli. Now we got 2018 numbers again with a better unit.

Offensively we put up points because we have a top 10 QB, a top 10 RB, one if the not the best constructed OL units in the league when healthy, and one if not the best TE in the league.

But imo our philosophy is overly conservative and our scheme is stale. I've long been convinced we score at a decent rate in spite of Gruden, not because of his scheme or his ideas.

Gruden's philosophy might sustain a team with a top 15 defense, but we've never been close to that in his second stint here, or anytime in the last decade. I really think a better offensive mind could consistently take this current team to the playoffs with more aggressive offense scheming, knowing that you have to compensate for a league worst defense every week.
I couldn’t have said it better. Literally told my boy today this offense is stale. N when they get to red zone it’s literally the most conservative n obvious calls which is why we settle for so many field goals. Gruden should coach n let a Oc come in n call plays cuz Olsen ain’t that guy as well!
Ruggs was Grudens pick n he not being used I personally wanted lamb. But to see Jefferson making plays n even jeudy with Lock lol it hurts.
Also we handed over 3 3rd round picks yes I know we not the best drafting team.
Martaivus Bryant
Ab
Raekwon McMillan (like has dude even played? He supposed to stop run where he at cuz obviously we can’t stop run waste of a pick)

I think Jerry Jeudy would have been a better fit for Gruden than Ruggs.

I really like Ruggs tho. I hope Gruden starts using him more, however the hell he can.

Back
Top Bottom