**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Let’s do this y’all!
1690309259142.jpeg

Last season I ended up with half the roster I drafted.
Ended 4th place:smh:
Should've made more moves when the timing was right

Sleeper QB this year?

I wanna say Watson, but I'm not sure that offense will have him racking up stats the same way he did in Houston. Team way better too, so that hurts the garbage time #'s.

Trevor Lawrence is probably gonna see a huge numbers bump, but not sure he qualifies as a sleeper.

Sleeper QB this year?

Fields held it down last year.
I believe Tua can be a top 5-6 QB if he stays on the field. He's currently being drafted in round 7-9 and I don't see his ADP rising. But two players that can really crush their ADPs are Kyler and Russ. A healthy Kyler puts up #s and I don't see him rising above the double digit rounds if cleared to go Week 1. Russ should have a bounce back year under Sean Payton. Russ finished last season really strong and the o-line is graded pretty well.

Allen, Hurts, ...and Mahomes really separated themselves last season in PPG and Top 5 finishes. You'd have to burn one of your first 3 picks on them though with a lot of very good WRs and maybe a few low-end RB1s available.

I did create a 12 team ppr league on espn. Was waiting for the new thread to mention it..

Any NT leagues this year?

Was one of the best fantasy experiences I’ve had.

Are we running it back? :nerd:

I been so unlucky the last few years in my main league :smh:

Redeem Team this year

someone make a 40-48 team league!! $100 buy in!

i'm in one of those myself.....

http://home.myfantasyleague.com/

best site for those bigger leagues....not free....app is good and site is good

for those wondering, these bigger leagues don't do one draft for 40 teams....its 4 different drafts......yes in the league there are 4 teams that have mahomes.....and yes come playoffs there may be 2-4 players on each team head to head.....

Pickens is going to go way too low.....

I know things will change closer to the season but seeing Cook in the 5th or 6th round still available is a steal - somebody will sign him

For those doing fantasy drafts already when have Jacobs and Cook been going? You'd have to assume someone picks up Cook soon but hard to tell what we get from Jacobs this year if he stays with Raiders or goes elsewhere.

My big money league - PPR and 0.5 for rushing first downs.

2 R/W/T flex spots also.

I’m drafting 7 - if CMC/Austin and the top core of WRs are drafted, as of now I’m going Bijan over Barkley - crazy?

Would love to have Kelce and just forgot about TE from that point on, but that cripples the team imo.

I’m drafting 7 - if CMC/Austin and the top core of WRs are drafted, as of now I’m going Bijan over Barkley - crazy?
Crazy? No. But I’d personally lean Saquan. He’s coming off his best season since his rookie year and his only real competition in the backfield is his QB. He finished as the RB5.

There is definitely a path and precedent for a rookie Bijan to be a top 3 back. Saquan finished as the RB1 in ppr his rookie year. Though he caught a ton of balls in a pass happy Giants offense at the time led by Eli.

Bijan looks the part but may be in more of an RBBC than we think with two other very capable backs in Allgeier and Patterson. And we don’t know what we’re getting with Desmond.

I'd be very wary of taking Bijan in the top 10 but he's definitely a high risk high reward type. I'd also go Saquon because I think he's in for a big season if he stays healthy.

Damn, NBC Sport Edge forums (used to be Rotoworld) got shut down. Wonder where all those nerds migrated to. Individual player threads are clutch.

Back
Top Bottom