2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

That old man fool

Hosmer gave Tatis Jr a lecture :smh:

Let the kid play. Screw the unwritten rules
No way, are you serious?!

Update: Ahh, that photo is Hosmer lecturing Tatis. Hell nah man.

The league and all these new managers wanting to shift to analytics and move the game 'forward'. Yet they still hold on to these old unwritten rules.

SF Bay Area Sports radio was debating this this morning and the host was in agreement with the managers and was accusing the radio's producer that he didn't respect the game because he didn't see an issue with Tatis swinging.

Let that Tatis play how he wants. Don't want to lose badly, don't find yourselves in those positions. Play better. Be like the Yankees to the Red Sox. Be like Bayern unfortunately did to my soccer team, which I 8-2 to see.

I mean Woodward should stop crying though. If you don't want a team to keep trying to score runs, then you should agree that you won't try to come back and rally in the game.

Otherwise, just have a mercy rule, so the players get taken off the hook for trying.

I mean Woodward should stop crying though. If you don't want a team to keep trying to score runs, then you should agree that you won't try to come back and rally in the game.

Otherwise, just have a mercy rule, so the players get taken off the hook for trying.

good point. if you want mercy from the other team, you gotta lay down your arms first.

Way to blow it out of proportion and alienate your biggest star since Tony Gwynn, in his first full big league season.

Kapler is horrible I feel bad for Giants fans :lol: :lol:.
I tried to give the benefit of the doubt with him. But when I heard he had a lengthy discussion with Brandon Crawford on his batting and then decided that he was going to platoon him, I became skeptical.

Also was skeptical as to why the Giants didn't leave Dubon at 2nd and just keep Pillar over re-signing Pence.

T0INE T0INE

Have you gotten into the mlb season this year?

Been watching more games this year compared to last.

With the regular season being so condensed compared to the slog that is a normal baseball season I'm find myself checking out more random games aside from Yankees' ones.

Been watching more games this year compared to last.

With the regular season being so condensed compared to the slog that is a normal baseball season I'm find myself checking out more random games aside from Yankees' ones.

Football is the only sport with a shorter season.

Don't sign that extension Tatis, you're not wrong. If you're a pitcher or manager and don't want to give up a hit on 3-0, use the damn walk gesture and keep it moving. Grown men out there playing professionally in a sport where the smallest numbers matter so everything should be earned.

Don't sign that extension Tatis, you're not wrong. If you're a pitcher or manager and don't want to give up a hit on 3-0, use the damn walk gesture and keep it moving. Grown men out there playing professionally in a sport where the smallest numbers matter so everything should be earned.

If he wants to be appreciated for his talents, he can come 150ish miles up the 5 freeway to a team that has experience with "wild" spirits :wink:

not you, darthska darthska

dead.png

Back
Top Bottom