2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

^^^
Prospect or not, Minor Leaguers get paid peanuts compared to the $ they generate for teams. A lot of those young bucks would probably carry a duffle to drop off somewhere for a couple of racks if given the opportunity. Assuming he has no prior, hope they just give him Probation or something so he can still fulfill his potential as a Big Leaguer.

^^^
Prospect or not, Minor Leaguers get paid peanuts compared to the $ they generate for teams. A lot of those young bucks would probably carry a duffle to drop off somewhere for a couple of racks if given the opportunity. Assuming he has no prior, hope they just give him Probation or something so he can still fulfill his potential as a Big Leaguer.

I dont know man. :lol:

This man Ohtani really had a lead off hit in the top of the first and then struck Tatis out during the bottom :smokin

Soon.
FAD2CC72-B065-495B-A438-ACD55CE43329.jpeg

Did any of y’all mess with that MLBCrypto/MLB Champions app before it went defunct? I actually thought it had potential and collecting the NFT bobble heads for in-game use was kind of dope! Wish MLB would try again with a bigger company. Some of that stuff is still selling on OpenSea even though the game isn’t maintained anymore.

12yr/385 was his counter huh? probably be somewhere in the middle of that and the mets 300 mil offer.

Anyone having issues with the T Mobile deal? I can login on the phone but I can’t login on my computer or fire stick. I’m thinking maybe it doesn’t work until Thursday but I can’t even login which is weird.

I was told to log out and log back in, it worked for me just in case anyone has that problem.

Last edited:
Two things I’m happy for as ST nears end and opening day creeps up..
1. Mookie Betts embracing his baldness and letting the hair go 🔥
2. PooHoles in the final year of his contract.UFA 2022

Back
Top Bottom