2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

So the Cards literally instigate this as the man walks away calmly after getting pumped up about scoring a run yet he's the one getting suspended :rofl:

Never change MLB :lol:, can't ever have players showing enthusiasm against that squad I guess

Wasn't it Castellanos who started it with the skipping and admiring the home run he hit?

Is the third oldest ballpark in the league behind Wrigley and Fenway park
he’s just feeling himself because he thinks the Padres are going to do something
Dated? Yes. Bottom Tier? I get that view. My mans said ghetto ****hole and those are some fight words.

Wasn't it Castellanos who started it with the skipping and admiring the home run he hit?
He got hit by a pitch though after his homer the game before then slid home on a wild pitch after.

Obviously he was pumped after scoring so of course sheriff Molina charges through the umpire to try to get in his face as he walks away causing benches to clear :lol:

He did nothing wrong

I’ve been to about half the current MLB ballparks, and a few stadiums which are no longer in use so I’ve seen my share of ballparks both new and old.

Dodger Stadium is fine with me. Is it old? Yeah, but it’s aged well and they’ve done a good job with the renovations throughout the years. You can tell it’s an older ballpark, but it’s held up well, and is a good spot to watch a game.

I enjoy a lot of the newer ballparks. But I don’t even know if places like the giants ballpark (can’t keep up with the name changes after Pac ball and AT&T) and petco would be considered new ballparks anymore given they’re 21 and 17 years old respectively now. Those are both real nice places to watch a game.

On another note, it’s crazy how places like Atlanta, well Cobb County now, and Texas got new ballparks for their teams even though they barely got new stadiums in the mid 90’s.

Mets
3E0131AC-1504-4762-B924-EBB4B55F5346.jpeg

Geez, I hope Mets players get rid of their rusty

Umpire is surely pissing Jake off

I’ve been to about half the current MLB ballparks, and a few stadiums which are no longer in use so I’ve seen my share of ballparks both new and old.

Dodger Stadium is fine with me. Is it old? Yeah, but it’s aged well and they’ve done a good job with the renovations throughout the years. You can tell it’s an older ballpark, but it’s held up well, and is a good spot to watch a game.

I enjoy a lot of the newer ballparks. But I don’t even know if places like the giants ballpark (can’t keep up with the name changes after Pac ball and AT&T) and petco would be considered new ballparks anymore given they’re 21 and 17 years old respectively now. Those are both real nice places to watch a game.

On another note, it’s crazy how places like Atlanta, well Cobb County now, and Texas got new ballparks for their teams even though they barely got new stadiums in the mid 90’s.

Dodger stadium itself is OK. The parking lot gets an F- from me, though. The walk from your car to the stadium sucks. The traffic getting out of the stadium sucks.I’m surprised they haven’t found a way to fix that :lol:

I was at a Padres/Dodgers game a couple years ago in SD and there were about twice as many Dodger fans in the stands :lol: It’s nice to see them have a good team and have Padres fans in the seats now. Saturday night was dope. I can’t wait to go back when it’s at 100% capacity.

A pitcher like DeGrom you gotta try to work his count up

cant be having only 9 pitches in the bottom in the 5th

some lazy at bats

Back
Top Bottom