2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yankee game last night. On vacation here in AZ.
S.F. Giants fans outnumbering the DBacks.
5EEA09FD-E667-4970-8CF6-D5A8E60DC518.jpeg
4C5C16F2-A328-4513-B486-E7EC491A7C47.jpeg
37138737-9D06-4311-8041-CA0CA534E676.jpeg
C257E4FA-071A-4FFB-9A3F-2F07A06D570A.jpeg

F7C5AF06-A2DB-4AF5-8D00-F77EAEB0EB1E.jpeg

Mets starting to choke? Phils only 1.5 back now

bryce up to .301 on the szn

dude has been nothing but spectacular dince he got here.. Overrated chants always crack me up

Last edited:
I saw a stat that said the mets are 6 games under .500 in their last 46 games. How the hell are they still in first place? :lol:

They are fortunate to play in the NL east :lol:

Braves got hit by injuries and have underperformed
Phillies have underperformed
Nats blew it up
Marlins are the Marlins

Cole Hamels signing with the Dodgers? Is Kershaw still a ways away from returning? Considering Hamels won't be start-ready until a month out I'd imagine.

If this were the world series, I legit think someone would be killed. These ese’s really bout that action at dodger stadium. And they’re idiots on top of it. Astros fans should probably just watch from the safety of their own home. That’s a long walk back to your car

If this were the world series, I legit think someone would be killed. These ese’s really bout that action at dodger stadium. And they’re idiots on top of it. Astros fans should probably just watch from the safety of their own home. That’s a long walk back to your car
Yea bruh lol I don’t think It’s smart to wear Astros gear to the game right now. Dudes ready to start some ish. Dudes was super rowdy last night. Lol

I’m down for giving them all kinds of hell, they deserve it. But no one should throw anything ever.

Nah...it ain't as bad as what it used to be. When that Giants fan lost his life, A LOT changed.

But I wouldn't go to Dodgers Stadium wearing Astro's gear...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom