2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Jared Carrabis is decent but I don't really fw Barstool folks. It's too bad CC Sabbathia said he'd never broadcast, I think him and Ryan Ruocco would do well because they have good chemistry on R2C2. For me, MLB's issue is that there's no "Halftime Show" potential because the nature of the game is for innings to keep running. In hoops, football, and even soccer, the halftime shows are part of the viewing experience and have the potential draw/keep viewers. Baseball for the most part is a recap sport for casuals.

That’s true.

Its funny because when you go to a game in person it goes by faster. I don’t see how they can include a show between inning without halting the flow of the game. 7th inning stretch is too brief.

8D21A454-98A6-443D-BC28-907932D9348D.jpeg

Vlad JR having a hell of a year but this Angels/Jays game is a testament to why Ohtani deserves MVP. Mans is shutting down one of the more potent lineups and had an XBH himself LOL.

How desperate is the MLB for viewers with this field of dreams BS about a movie that came out 33 years ago :lol:

I don’t understand the field of dreams **** either.

The movie is about a wacko Farmer who cut his cornfield into a baseball field to watch Ghosts play baseball. Movie should have ended with him in a mental hospital.

I’m just pissed the Yankees lost.

Back
Top Bottom