2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Your 2021 Padres
27D61F5E-20F4-4385-B0C2-D70F3458108F.png
They need to retire that corny home run chain

you guys are good at beating bad teams lol

I'd keep it for awhile, maybe even pass it down but you'll never get what u think it's worth. People always trying to lowball the price.

I got a Willie Mays signed ball, he signed it right in front of me while he was watching The Price is Right . True story, he's one of my old friend's godfather. I was hanging out with my boy and he said, " u wanna meet my uncle Willie" ? He had an apt in Riverdale ( outside the Bronx area) , same building my friend lived in, stayed there when he was in NY. We walked down the hall , knocked on the door and sure enough, Willie ******* Mays opens like a grouchy *** old man and asks right off the bat " u want an autograph or something? I just said yeah and he had dozens of balls near him, he pulled one out and signed it twice cause he was payin attention to the tv :lol: took it to get appraised once and got told it wouldn't be worth much cause he signed it twice. Still keep it tho. God honest true story :smokin

20210828_161649.jpg

20210828_161657.jpg

Last edited:
Do A’s fans not exist? Is The Bay that much more dominated by Giants fans that they can’t get a proper stadium?

Do A’s fans not exist? Is The Bay that much more dominated by Giants fans that they can’t get a proper stadium?

From my understanding of the situation, ownership wants the city to help subsidize the proposed new ballpark. The city officials are hesitant to sign off, hence the imminent threat of relocation.

Oakland fans are loyal and will be the unfortunate victims here if the A’s leave, much like the Raiders situation.

Back
Top Bottom