2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Game time? Gotta check that out.

Yeah gametime app. Similar to stubhub but this tells you the price of the ticket plus the fees. Unlike stubhub where you see the price of the ticket but then you’ll have to cart it and check out to see all the fees they’re killing you with. Overall you’ll also save a few bucks more than stubhub

Yeah gametime app. Similar to stubhub but this tells you the price of the ticket plus the fees. Unlike stubhub where you see the price of the ticket but then you’ll have to cart it and check out to see all the fees they’re killing you with. Overall you’ll also save a few bucks more than stubhub
Gametime also allows you to purchase tickets after a game starts too. Tickets after the game starts are usually cheaper.

Seatgeek and gametime are my go to’s. I have it set up on SeatGeek where it shows the ticket prices with fees factored in automatically.

I’m prone to rocking with seatgeek though. They honored my order when I purchased a ticket to game 1 of the 2017 World Series for $125 when the seller meant to list it at $1250. They’ve blessed me with a bunch of $20 off promo codes as well.

Seatgeek and gametime are my go to’s. I have it set up on SeatGeek where it shows the ticket prices with fees factored in automatically.

I’m prone to rocking with seatgeek though. They honored my order when I purchased a ticket to game 1 of the 2017 World Series for $125 when the seller meant to list it at $1250. They’ve blessed me with a bunch of $20 off promo codes as well.
I’ve been on Stub hub mostly. I’ll have to download the seat geek app.

I’ve been on Stub hub mostly. I’ll have to download the seat geek app.

ima dm you the copied link , if you plan to sign up I’ll send you an invite. You get $20 off. I get $10 off so it’s a win win.

82313C94-2CD2-4997-8E9C-825C8FCE3E92.png

Dodgers/Giants should be fun this weekend. 8-8 record so far between the two.
Not sure how our pitching will do. DeScalfani has been pitching bad lately. I think the Giants will spot start Scott Kazmir with Cueto out.

Dodgers/Giants should be fun this weekend. 8-8 record so far between the two.
Not sure how our pitching will do. DeScalfani has been pitching bad lately. I think the Giants will spot start Scott Kazmir with Cueto out.
We brought kazmir back again?

This reminds me of the StanFan post from last season :lol:
I recall replying to him immediately and being like it’s a long season my guy and him quoting a Ringer article.

In all seriousness I hope he’s doing well - I see that he’s online…
Nah he good. Dude just likes to duck all fades and post in here when Padres do something. I think he posted here when Mugrove threw a complete game last week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom