2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

After we scored 3 to tie the game you think he's trying to put the leadoff batter on?

For arguments sake let's say he was trying to hit McCann. Why would he go for his head?
Betances can have very bad command at times so I will give him a benefit of the doubt. Getting hit in the head by a baseball is still ejection worthy though. Can't have a pitcher endangering hitters like that, even if unintentional.

Today was wild man!

Gary throwing mad cheap shots at Miggy and Castellanos he gonna get a nice suspension

Betances can have very bad command at times so I will give him a benefit of the doubt. Getting hit in the head by a baseball is still ejection worthy though. Can't have a pitcher endangering hitters like that, even if unintentional.

I agree that he should've gotten thrown out. After a that's happened Betances can't stay in the game after that.

But if the umpire warned the benches in the 5th after Fulmer hit Sanchez then Kahnle doesn't throw behind Cabrera. Just a horrible job by the crew letting it get to that point.

My issue with this whole situation is every time we've played Detroit his year, Miggy has stirred **** up. I'm not sure if he got problems with us or just mad because his team is trash. He should get the most games because he got this **** started.

We need more players like Gary. No rules in a rumble, swing at everyone. Thought he was gonna swing at Asmus at one point.

I also think it's weak as hell to throw at Gary because he killing y'all. **** that.

Betances wasn't throwing at him. His control is wild and he just got in the game after tying it up so no.

Gardner with the roid rage when Asmus said f you. Hahahaha

We need more players like Gary. No rules in a rumble, swing at everyone.

If there is a 20 on 2o brawl and you are on my side and holding your own, I'm not going to help you beat up the guy you are already beating up, or holding down.
I'm looking for the guy on our side that is getting worked over and I'm stealing on the dude giving it to him.

I'm not helping someone who doesn't need it or fighting a downed fighter in a brawl, I'm trying to down the dudes that are standing.
Why kick the man that's dead already why the homies are over there needing help.....

Miggy and his squad got nothing to playing for. Can't be risking your playoff spot over some petty ish. Shouldve let the Fulmer beaning go and settle it next season. Or wait 2yrs like Strickland :nerd:

DIGeQe5W0AAn8Dc.jpg

I like the Players Weekend Stuff now that I see it use.

If Griffey was still around a "The Kid" or "Junior" # 24 would be instacopped

Back
Top Bottom