2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I went to both. I don't see how you can compare the two :lol:
You can't even sit in the bleachers at dodger stadium with out going deaf.
Dodger stadium is barely above Oakland in my opinion
Get better seats then. Field or Loge level is where it's at. Even reserve level if you behind home plate. :pimp:

If your only experience at Dodger stadium is the pavilion then I can see your view. Magic and Company didn't bother to renovate that area :lol:

Get better seats then. Field or Loge level is where it's at. Even reserve level if you behind home plate. :pimp:

If your only experience at Dodger stadium is the pavilion then I can see your view. Magic and Company didn't bother to renovate that area :lol:

I didn't sit there though :lol:

Angels Stadium really is a dump. That place is in desperate need of a renovation. Watching replays on that scoreboard is a struggle.

Love the hair CP
IMG_7556.JPG

Houston is playing so uninspired.
I know they are beat up, but I keep going back to that clip of Keuchel being upset Houston made no moves at ASB.
To me that showed a lack of self and team confidence.
I thought today's game would be a shootout under the circumstances, but Houston just looks defeated and frustrated.
Did they peak too soon.......?

At least they'll make the playoffs. Mariners just don't ******* care man. Im done watching these guys this season. The most talented **** show I've ever seen

Rangers Astros playoff series would be soo damn good

won't happen tho lol Twins just keep rolling

good to see Buxton hitting his potential

Houston is playing so uninspired.
I know they are beat up, but I keep going back to that clip of Keuchel being upset Houston made no moves at ASB.
To me that showed a lack of self and team confidence.
I thought today's game would be a shootout under the circumstances, but Houston just looks defeated and frustrated.
Did they peak too soon.......?
That's more of the hurricane than anything. They have been fine lately and finally starting to get healthy again. A terrible mike Fiers start doesn't really help. This 19 game road trip might be a struggle.

Last edited:
He won't be back. Nats always do this. He'll be back by the end of the year turns into he'll be back by the NLDS turns into see you next year since we can't get out of the first round.

I'm just glad he didn't tear anything and we'll see him next year.

Rare feat for Strasburg. Normally, I'd say play it safe. I wanted Stras to reach the finish line. Stellar outing. Also went yard.

Nats made quick work of the Marlins. I'm counting down the days until October. If Harper returns, it's a bonus. This team is still capable of doing damage. Or at the least, beating the Cubs.

Ugly day for the Yanks today. Not what you want when you head into a series with Boston.

Back
Top Bottom