2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Never understand why anyone throws him anything remotely in the zone first pitch. He’s first pitch hunting/swinging majority of the time.

Oscar_season_1_moving_pupils.gif

Me just realizing that the team with the Best record in the AL and NL have gone home, in the 1st round, y the two teams that will meet in the World Series.
Oh how I Love Baseball.

Mr. October. Been tryna tell y’all but y’all keep telling me there’s these other fraud SS’s better than him 😂😂😂

thank you Robles. We needed that, would’ve been super dicey if we didn’t get a run. Still will be

Cora blew it not challenging the HBP in the 3rd inning when they had all the momentum. Would have loaded the bases and could have broken the game open early. You got 2 challenges, it was worth it

Not even talking about this year. Guy doesn’t get his due IMO. Receipts are here in this thread, I argue about it almost every year

Yea but I think the argument could of been made prior to this year that he wasn’t due to his durability and the time he’s missed in his career. There’s no doubt he has it. The question was always could he due it and stay on the field for a whole season. This year he’s shown it for sure.

Pricing his way out of town with his play.

Insurance run was so needed.

this dude Kiké has been unreal wow.

this feels like the rays series last year and he’s playing Arozarena’s and Kiemaier’s roles in one

Back
Top Bottom