2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

2021 Braves = Americas Team if they win this series.
In more ways than one
QbadP (3).png

In more ways than one
QbadP (3).png

You’re right. But outside of the tomahawk chop it’s pretty much a similar fanbase in Houston so damned if you do, damned if you don’t either way.

I went to a game in Houston earlier this season. The Astro fans were mostly the I stand for the flag and kneel for the cross, back the blue, Trump never lost crowd which I’m sure is the norm in Cobb County as well.

Wasn’t many of the Paul Wall still tippin on 44’s type heads at Minute Maid lol.

You’re right. But outside of the tomahawk chop it’s pretty much a similar fanbase in Houston so damned if you do, damned if you don’t either way.

I went to a game in Houston earlier this season. The Astro fans were mostly the I stand for the flag and kneel for the cross, back the blue, Trump never lost crowd.

Pretty much is this for a good majority. My only problem living here.

I went to a game in Houston earlier this season. The Astro fans were mostly the I stand for the flag and kneel for the cross, back the blue, Trump never lost crowd which I’m sure is the norm in Cobb County as well.

Wasn’t many of the Paul Wall still tippin on 44’s type heads at Minute Maid lol.
Yeah they gonna be everywhere in all fanbases

But let me shut up like **** is done with. I still need these ATL boyz to finish the job
lupe1 (1).png

Pretty much is this for a good majority. My only problem living here.

I feel you. In all honesty though I had a blast in Houston when I was out that way. I like the vibe out there better than Dallas where I currently live. That whole area by Minute Maid is pretty dope. Found a cool bbq spot and brewery close by the ballpark as soon as I got out there.

It just feels like the Braves year. Everything is coming up Millhouse :lol:

Plus the Ewing Theory :nerd:

I legit said Braves in 5 going into this series. Things can very well turn around fast. But people acted like the Astros are some unbeatable super team.

They’re good. Don’t get me wrong, but even with injuries. The team Atlanta beat in the NLCS was a much tougher matchup imo. If Atlanta could beat the Dodgers, I really couldn’t see them having much of a problem with the Astros.

I legit said Braves in 5 going into this series. Things can very well turn around fast. But people acted like the Astros are some unbeatable super team.

They’re good. Don’t get me wrong, but even with injuries. The team Atlanta beat in the NLCS was a much tougher matchup imo. If Atlanta could beat the Dodgers, I really couldn’t see them having much of a problem with the Astros.
McCullers getting hurt was huge blow. They had a duct tape rotation even before he got injured

F him tho. He loves trolling with that asterisk ring. :pimp:

McCullers getting hurt was huge blow. They had a duct tape rotation even before he got injured

F him tho. He loves trolling with that asterisk ring. :pimp:

My exact thoughts. And personally I don’t want to hear Astro fans griping about that. Yeah him going down sucks. You don’t wish that upon any team.

But Atlanta got ravaged with injuries. The Dodgers got hit with injuries, so did the Giants. At this point of the years it’s legitimately next man up.

Does anyone know why neither team has a World Series patch on their jersey? Teams have had a patch since 1987, I wonder why they opted to ditch it this year.

Back
Top Bottom