2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Diamond Dynasty is fun it’s the only thing I play when I bought it because I barely have time….

But dude….

I’m so terrible at hitting, is it just me? :lol:

I started off DD with the Bryce Harper 6 TB daily moment, supposedly on easy.

Two hours and a ton of attempts later I gave up and went to bed. Stupid AI Strasburg refuses to throw strikes :stoneface:

i went 78-15 last year in DD batting .282 mostly in HOF rankings

I would like to get to .300 this year

if you dont have a monitor GET ONE.. you will improve ALOT

I legit batted like .190 😂

My pitching was good tho.

I probably won’t buy a monitor, I just play on my man cave TV. I’m not a big video game guy…

BUT if this happens again. I might get so pissed and buy one :lol:

I am decent at batting

I sucked at it when I started playing The Show few years ago. Cannot hit for life

So I used dynamic difficulty for RTTS. I use the strike zone camera. It improved my hitting

What kind of hitting interface are you using? I use zone hitting

Patience is a virtue

https://www.kontrolfreek.com/ - this is helpful too. I use Inferno tho

Whenever you buy a TV or a monitor, make sure you check HDMI port. HDMI 2.1 port is the latest version. HDMI 2.0 port is good as long as you don't care about 4K. HDMI 2.0 doesn't support 4K at over 60 Hz. Only 2.1 does

Any TV/monitor with HDMI 2.1 is kind of expensive now

I still use old TV :lol:

MLB The Show 22 is running at 60 FPS like The Show 21 so you don't need 120 Hz. Unless you play a first-person shooter game where 120 Hz is the best option

Screenshot_20220405-160625_Gallery.jpg

Pic from last year sometime. Look at this trash. I guess looking on the positive side, I was good at pitching :lol:

Geez, what the heck was his agent thinking

Did the Guardians borrow the Braves' negotiator?

Harper 7 HRs this ST

he on one

no pitching around him this year

also who ever took harper right before me in the draft heres a big **** YOU .. lol not serious but that hurt man

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Harper 7 HRs this ST

he on one

no pitching around him this year

also who ever took harper right before me in the draft heres a big **** YOU .. lol not serious but that hurt man

I grabbed him in another league as my 3rd pick. Hoping his tear continues.

Yeah… Not quite like Bill Plashcke doubling down again this year predicting Doyers will be a GOAT team with 110+ wins :lol:

Back
Top Bottom