2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Scouting for Seiya Suzuki was right, he has a great eye and I don't think he'll struggle adapting to velocity as much. Cousins got him with some crazy movement though, going to be fun to follow him to see how he adjusts.

I really wanted Seiya to sign with the Padres this off season. Cubs came in offered the most $$$.

He also talked to Darvish on his visit here to SD and Darvish gave props to the Cubs while he played there a few seasons.

44B4AF30-C13B-4978-AFC2-26C6B6D795D6.jpeg

Haven’t watched BP since I was a kid :lol:

Lol this thread is so far down the page for Opening Day.

Random stat shocked me: Mark Teixeira didn’t hit above .256 after his first year with the Yankees. Played there and in the league 2009 until 2016.
BA of Big money free agent signings go to die @ Yankee stadium

I believe that’s worded 2/3s of their remaining unvaxxed players. Not 2/3s of their team.

angels/astros delayed apparently due to the weather, 95 degrees at 630 pm local :oo

it was definitely too damb hot today, good excuse not to go jogging :lol:

pushed back 30 minutes yesterday, good call by them its gonna be blazing the next few days. these websites need to update their schedules.

Last edited:
It snowed in Minnesota so they had to delay our opener vs. Seattle until tomorrow, sorry it was so hot.

geez. that Metrodome looking nice right about now...?

apparently they rescheduled the Angels game yesterday to 7pm, good call. good thing the Dodgers are in COL tomorrow.

I like how the Nats aren’t even trying to field a competitive team. Signing Cruz was their splash move. 2019 feels like eons ago.

Nats are so lucky to have 23-year-old Soto…just hope we don’t have the “waste his career” convo with him, lucky he won early on.

Ohtani dealing, 9Ks so far and generating a lot of whiffs…

Last edited:
LFGM!

12 hits. Loving it
Megill looks great
Soto is such a monster

3 HBPs geez

might have to bet Acuna as NL MVP if this is the publics thinking...

also Ohtani is #1 for as long as he bats every day and makes 20 plus starts a year as far as im concerned
“two best players in Baseball” on the same team that will finish last in The division.

Welcome back MLB

Back
Top Bottom